Sunday 23 October 2011

The Undeniable Proof of Existence of God!

Humans cannot comprehend God because the dimensions we live in are his undertaking or in a way He is the universe and beyond. The closest understanding of God would be that He is the source of energy that is everywhere, in everything (atoms and less - living and nonliving, stars and more, space and sound etc.) and has always been, and drives this universe. Energy remains constant, only forms change!

I will continue with the series of articles that I started. Stay Tuned. :)






Regards
Logical Spiritualist!

3 comments:

  1. I am The Logical Spiritualist on Blogger, hence my site name http://thelogicalspiritualist.appspot.com. So far it seems like you are starting on the right path but I am looking to create a movement. I think you may be a fitting member but you must post more on my site and me on yours and on our own. I will your material in the days to come. I suggest you check my site out. I created it once I became enlighten at least to a certain extent. I hope more pop up. Look forward to going forward.

    Santi,

    -automachi
    The Logical Spiritualist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Read your material, rather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      Thanks for commenting. I see that you are the first one with that name!! :)
      Please let me know how I can assist in the movement you want to start and I'll be happy to be a part of the initiative.

      You have a very nice and well organized blog. Thanks for the link.

      It all started with me when I started meditating before going to sleep on bed itself. My inner-self gave answers - so what I wrote here is what I got from the voice I heard inside me.

      Since sometime, I stopped meditation but I'm going to start all over again because I feel I'm able to connect to my inner-self.

      How did it begin for you?

      Regards
      Raman

      Delete