Saturday 9 June 2012

Where is God?

Dear Friends

Ask the above question to yourself. The answer is simple - God is within you. God is everywhere.
Everytime you do something wrong, there is an inner voice tries to stop you. That is the voice of your soul that wants to stay clean and soul is a part of God. God is conscience and energy and there is not an atom in this world without God's will! Also, conscience and energy coexist.

The question is how to prove what we said is logical - well, it is not very easy. For this, you need a person who is always true to his conscience and follows a truthful path in his own eyes. Every person in this world knows when he is deceiving his conscience. It is tough to find such a kind of person but if you do, ask him if he will like to earn lots of money by cheating a few people. If he is really following the true path, he will never agree to this. Ask him what happens if he does that, he'll tell you that whenever he deceives his conscience, something bad happens to him automatically within a few days.

It is true, you pay the price of your wrongdoings on this planet. I am true to my conscience and everytime I do something that my conscience forbids me to, something normally happens with me in a few days and that can be as small as eating a special chocolate of a girl to tease her!! Ya, I remember I did that and within a few days one of my very special Belgian chocolate got stolen from my place! :)

Be happy and be true to yourself. You will find God within you.

Regards
Logical-Spiritualism

No comments:

Post a Comment